5.09.2011

Tennessee Renaissance Festival

Yesterday Hannah and I spent the day at the Tennessee Renaissance Festival, it was so much fun! Check out their website here. I think the best part for me was the birds of prey people, and their owls. Also, it was impressive how well the actors stayed in character all day, accent and all.






















Me: What's your name?
Troll: I'm Ick, and I'm the King of the Trolls!
Me: Well you are the most interesting looking person here.
Troll: That's because I drink Dos Equis!!















3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....I LOVE these! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely marvelous!

    May I please take the picture of me and put it on my Facebook? I'll give photography credit and a link back to this blog.

    Either way, you've absolutely captured the spirit of the faire with these pics. Very well done indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me or does the owl guy seem to have a cat skin hanging from his belt? As in, someone's domestic house cat.

    ReplyDelete